Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick Recap of Wedding

The wedding itself was fan-freaking-tastic! Honestly, everything was wonderful. It was a perfect event. The ceremony was beautiful, the weather was good (if a little chilly later in the evening), it didn't rain, the flowers were great, everybody was on time, the setting was magical, the photographer was professional, the officiant was easy to work with, the DJ played a perfect mix of his own choosing, the bartender was efficient, the food was perfect, everything was just...I can't begin to gush enough. It was the wedding I dreamed of from the time we started planning the wedding. I had a great time and I honestly think everyone who attended did also. I can't wait for some pictures to start coming in. Lots of friends brought cameras so I'm eagerly awaiting some digitals to share with you here. We will have the professional shots back in a month.

That's your very quick recap.

No comments: