Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Printer Woes

My photo printer, which I love so very much, hates me. I spent about 4 hours designing the seating cards with photos behind them to match the table names and was about to print them out and create the table signs in a similar vein, when my printer started putting lines through all the pictures. They're quite noticible too, not something you could miss if you just glanced them. So all that work - although admittedly all the fonts I now have in my computer are lots of fun - for not much payout. I ran the cleaner on it bunches and realigned the print heads and all that noise. Despite that I talked nice to it and petted it, it still wants to die out on me. Now I'm going to have to redesign simpler cards and print them out - hopefully with little trouble. We'll see.