Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Fun little blog activity

I swore I wouldn't blog about other people's blogs. And this isn't. Kinda. Kinda isn't. So therefore it kinda is. Sigh. I give up. /becomes slave to internet culture. Found this little activity HERE.

Recap:
Go to Flickr
Type in your answers to the questions and post the first image you get as your solution. Here's mine:

What is your first name?

(Autumn)
What is your favorite food?

(Lumpia - although pictured is shrimp lumpia, looks much different)
What school did you go to?

(Long Beach Poly - my high school)
What is your favorite color?

(deep blue)
Who is your celebrity crush?

(Brad Pitt)
Who is your favorite Disney princess?

(Alice in Wonderland - she counts!)
Favorite drink?

(margarita, that's from Margaritaville, a postcard)
Dream vacation?

(Japan cherry blossom festival)
Favorite dessert?

(chocolate mousse)
What do you want to be when you grow up?

(psychologist - although not necessarily that particular psychologist, lol)
What do you love most in life?

(sleeping in, although perhaps there are loads of things I like better, but on the spot, that was my answer)
One word to describe you?

(intelligent - crazy picture, huh? some server)
What do you dream about?

(traveling - which I possibly like better than sleeping in, but I have to go back to work soon and needed an answer quick)

No comments: